Sunday, April 10, 2011

SPIRIT Fashion Show Highlights


All of the Iron City Upcyclery models wearing their "Earth Ensembles" at the show!
The ever-graceful Krystal wearing Woodland Sprite Dress.
Sweet Christine wearing Daffodil Dress.
The lovely Shanel in Paisley Sun Dress

Alycia looking elegant and confident in Leaf Dress. 
Beautiful Dominique looking powerful in Elf Queen Dress.
Carolina, sassy and stunning in Garden Gatherer Dress.
Here's oh-so-pretty Sarah wearing Topanga Canyon Dress during a practice.
These ladies worked so hard preparing for the show for many months!
The serenely ravishing Chrystal wearing Apple Orchard Dress during a fitting session.
Many heartfelt thanks to my models for their patience with me while I customized each piece!
Many thanks to my husband, Matt, for the beautiful surprise flowers  on the big day!
And here I am, ready to head to the show, a bit nervous but very excited!
...

This experience was a truly wonderful one for me, and I am so happy that I was asked to take part. I got to meet so many amazing women who inspired me with their incredible creativity, their talent, and their positive energy. I made new friends and new memories thanks to this hugely collaborative project that went off without a single glitch. Thank you to everyone who helped make the SPIRIT Fashion Show a huge success this year, and congratulations to all who participated!

-Jackie

P.S. If you'd like to see more photos, you can visit my Flickr set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment