Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Woodland Wanderer Shirt





Occasionally I'll find a nice vintage button-up that yearns to be given some personality... and in this instance, I felt like this awesome men's sage-colored woven cotton button-up shirt wanted some mushrooms on it, in particular. So here it is! I drew the fungi freehand onto the shirt with a fabric transfer pencil, then embroidered the little guys onto the shirt in brown and rust-colored threads using split stitch. It's the perfect shirt for your favorite forest forager!

This shirt is a men's size L and measures about 40" across the chest. It is available for $30 at Pageboy Boutique in Pittsburgh.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many mushrooms are on your favorite forest rangers button ups???? haha. I love them Levi would be so lucky. -Z

    ReplyDelete