Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!



This is going to be a great year! I've been busy as can be in my beautiful new studio, coming up with new sketches and designs and reworking old slopers and patterns and getting inspired by all the wonderful sewing communities out there that kindly share their tips and tricks with anyone who is interested (me!). I've also been interviewed recently by two local publications and one local design student; I'll be sure to post more information about those great experiences down the road! In other news, I've been asked to sell my clothing at an amazing new boutique in Cincinnati, Fabricate, and that's certainly a very exciting development around here. I'll also be holding a trunk show at the Society for Contemporary Craft in Pittsburgh on Thursday, March 24th, so swing on by if you're in town! Also of great import: I'll be contributing eight original pieces to the Spirit Fashion Show at Carnegie Mellon University on Saturday, April 9th! Such an honor!

What a rad start to 2011 -- I hope that you, dear reader, are also feeling inspired and motivated by the fresh energy that a new year can bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment