Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Roxy Dress




The ball drops, a thousand specks of glittering silver confetti spread out over the crowd, and your sweetheart leans in to give you a New Year's kiss... for moments like this, I've conjured up the Roxy Dress, one of my favorite party dresses yet! I let the sounds of
Roxy Music and their incredible costumer/stylist Antony Price be my inspiration for this festive frock. 

Roxy Dress has a three-tier ruffled skirt that I made from complementary fabrics in flowery velvet, sparkling gold, and solid purple. The bodice is sleeveless and features flattering front and back darts as well as a black rick-rack detail around the collar. The gathered purple sash around the waist ties it all together nicely for a totally special look that will make you the belle of the ball for sure!

The bust measures about 34" and the waist about 28"-30".

Roxy Dress is available for $105 at Pageboy Boutique in Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment